Imran Khan's first interview after Bajwa

 Imran Khan's first interview after Bajwa



Oriya Maqbool John take the first interview to Imran Khan after Bajwa's departure. I wanted to interview him, but he passed away when I was young, so I never got the chance to interview a person behind whom Allah Almighty placed His creation. People's hearts are between my two fingers. I want Urdu. You must have understood that I am going to interview Imran Khan.

Oriya Maqbool John asked Imran Khan: "Khan sir, your life has been very different. You went out for education, played county cricket, and then you became a star." Bribing the income tax officer or trying to save your factory How did you feel when you came to power because you had status quo people and bureaucracy in front of you and it was completely different?

Imran Khan said that no one has lived my life the way I have, and I have reached a place in sports where you don't need to do any work after that; you live in it, do commentary, etc. Building a hospital, raising money for it, and fundraising were all things we invented in Pakistan; they didn't exist before that. I built an international-level institution. I am thankful that there is a hospital like this where I am sure that the treatment will be fine, and I have also done politics, which no one has done here. I had a few people with me when I came into government; it was a completely new experience because when you look from the outside and then when you come inside, it is completely different; it is a completely different world, and even if you make policy, below you need the bureaucracy to implement the policy. There are some good people within the bureaucracy, but the system becomes corrupt. Or is it that your policy is not implemented at all? We had no idea at first. We thought that this had happened, but later we found out that it had stopped there and that there were mafia members sitting inside every institution. This is what "mafia" means. that the small group that is benefiting from the system does not allow it to change, and there are mafias within every institution. In the beginning, there were a lot of problems. Sometimes PIA is in default. It was a difficult time. I have spent my whole life struggling, but I have never seen such a difficult time in my life as I have seen in these three and a half years.

On this, Imran Khan said that look where the problem is: first of all, small mafias are sitting on top who do not allow automation to come; they did not allow technology to come to FBR; we kept trying to use technology; technology is used all over the world. It happened that it was not allowed to happen because there was resistance from within, the reason being that money was being created. Things were positive; exports and industry were growing, which was increasing wealth, and when we started moving forward, they toppled our government when we understood how to run the country.

What did Imran Khan have to say on the role of the establishment?

The biggest problem is the establishment of Pakistan. Half of the time in the sixty years in Pakistan, there was military rule. During that time, if civilians were also coming, like Nawaz and Zardari, they did not have a problem with the country having control over the institutions; it was their problem. It was that they should not be asked because they are thieves. Imran Khan said that if we look at the positive side of the army, it is a very great organization. It is the only organisation in the country that is functional, and it has benefited us a lot. We benefited a lot in Corona, and it benefited us in the polio campaign and border management because it is an organised institution, its chain of command is great, and what you say happens when it does not happen in the bureaucracy and it happens in the army, and it happened in Corona. The downside is that if a man who is sitting on top makes wrong decisions, the army will not question him, and there is no one to question him, then he becomes a powerful king and his wrong decision causes him harm. Maybe that's what has happened to this country in the last eight months because a country that had all positive economic indicators has defaulted in eight months.
Imran Khan said that when the army takes political decisions, it is not qualified because, within the political decision, I must understand politics. Yes, I said that I had struggled from the bottom for 22 years and come up. I don't know what my improvement is, and how do you know? No, it is simple that a man who forms a party after 22 years of struggle does not know what is best for his party, and you know when you have nothing to do with the party, these people are locked in rooms. I make a decision, and their analysis is wrong. They did the same on April 10. After that, a large number of people left and have been leaving. At that time, it should have been understood that there was a mistake. Because the people told where they stand, no human being is wise; Hitler and Napoleon also destroyed their armies because of the coldness of Russia, as common sense is saying. They said to come back, but they didn't go back, and what happened is in front of everyone, and even after telling the public, they didn't fix it, so I think they have bad intentions.

Will you change the parliamentary system?


Oriya Maqbool John asked that you are the only servant and the first leader of Pakistan who is known all over Pakistan and if you get majority then you would like to change the system which British gave us then Imran Khan on this.  He said that Parliament is a democracy, as far as I have reviewed and the politics that has been played in the university, this democracy can only work in a few countries, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. The reason for this is that your morals.  The level should be very high. No one is robbed or bought there. This work cannot be done there. They catch you and throw you out for a small thing.  They can never even show the shape of the parliament, those people walk on Ambar al-Ma'roof, the people there stand with goodness
Imran Khan further said that we are going to become a nation for the first time when I came out with me. Children, women, housewives, people who have nothing to do with politics, ordinary people, were walking with me. and know more about Tehreek-e-Insaf, so I want ideological politics to come back to Pakistan. Here is a game of money. People here think that how can we make money by coming to the assembly and how can we get commission on roads from PWD? How can I keep my servants? Here, politics has become like this. Now such politics should be replaced by ideology.

There is no god but Allah

La ilaha ila Allah This slogan is the basic concept, and the task of the leader is to give reform. I was free. "Free means that my mind was free. I never thought that I couldn't do this. And the thing is that I have taken a lot of beatings in my life. I fell down and got up. Even if you want to fly, when you say that there is no god but Allah, you break all the idols of fear that hinder you from going forward, because the biggest idol is fear. Idols stop the flight of man, and La ilaha illa Allah removes a lot of fear. The second thing in us is the fear of death. Everyone said that you are in danger because I challenged Altaf Hussain first in this country. No one used to challenge him, and La ilaha ila Allah removes this fear from you because the time of death has to be determined by Allah. Their fear is that they are a superpower. What has Imran Khan said? I never say "fight" with America. I also don't say don't be friends with America because it is a powerful country, but a person has autonomy. There is a sense of honour within the nation. You go and lie down in front of them. You fall at their feet in front of their little official. He is doing actions; he is running here and there; he is humiliating people everywhere; he is saying that he did not come to ask for money but there is a compulsion. Your leadership is making the nation stand up. It is our misfortune that after the Quaid-i-Azam, there was no leadership that could make the nation stand up and become independent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan: Imran Khan could outplay the military and return to power

Azadi March and Rawalpindi

Daily mail vs PM shabaz shreef